It’s been an interesting two to three weeks with many friends uncertain about this world of “blogdom.” Here are the questions I was asked and my answers.
What is a blog?
A blog is short for WEB LOG. It’s an on line journal. A blog can be set up in many ways. Many people post family pictures to share with other family members. Many use a blog to keep relatives and friends informed when someone in the family is going through a crisis. A happier reason to have one is to build a following as a writer or as an artist.
I am not sure how to respond on the Blog. Yours is the first Blog I have ever looked at. Maybe you could give some suggestions about navigating on a Blog.
I have never signed on to be a follower, so don't know exactly what to do.
1. You can read what I have posted by going to my blog address http://www.faithnotes-dottie.blogspot.com/. I hope to post something new weekly. The most recent post will be shown first with previous ones available below. You can look at my blog anytime you wish.
2. To be a follower, click on the area on the right side where it says Follow. You can do this publicly or privately. They will give directions for this after you click.
3. If you have a blog and become a follower of mine our blogs can be linked.
4. It will help me to have many followers. This shows agents and publishers I have “a platform,” necessary in today’s world to be published.
5. At the bottom of each post is a button for comments. Life is busy. Comment only when you have an overwhelming desire. How? Click comments, give your email address, and type in your comment.
That's all I know on this subject. Thanks for checking out my blog.
He who gets wisdom loves his own soul, he who cherishes understanding prospers. Proverbs 19:8