Sunday, November 25, 2018

How to Navigate My Blog


How to Navigate My Blog
Currently my subscribers are not receiving my blog posts. I’m hoping to have this fixed soon. If anyone reading this knows how to fix it let me know! In the meanwhile or even when you are receiving them you can go to my blog anytime to browse. That’s right you can look at any of my writings from this week to last month to last year to back in 2010!                                                  

First, click on my blog address www.faithnotes-dottie.blogspot.com or copy and paste it in goggle. It should pop up a page called Faith Notes. I usually post something new weekly. The most recent post will be shown first with previous ones available below. You can look at my blog anytime you wish.

What is a blog? A blog is short for WEB LOG. It’s an on line journal. A blog can be set up in many ways. Many people post family pictures to share with other family members. Many use a blog to keep relatives and friends informed when someone in the family is going through a crisis. A happier reason to have one is to build a following as a writer or as an artist or to help others with good information about various subjects.

Pick Any Subject. When you go to my blog you can pick subjects of interest. To do this, look on the right side below my Bio and Followers to LABELS. You can click on any label and it will show you all the blogs on that subject - just scroll down through them. I just clicked on Marriage and it shows all 50 or so that I've done. When you get to the end click on OLDER POSTS and it will give you more or it will tell you that's all. On this subject I clicked Older Posts three or four times. So you can choose what to read on any subject listed! Isn’t that cool?                                                                                                          

Follow Me. To be a follower, click on the area on the right side where it says Follow by Email. You can do this publicly or privately. They will give directions for this after you click. It should then send you a weekly email with my latest one. If you have a blog and become a follower of mine our blogs will be linked.

Make a Comment. At the bottom of each post is a button for comments. Life is busy. Comment only when you have an overwhelming desire. How?  Click comments, give your email address, and type in your comment.

That's about it. Thanks for checking out my blog.

He who gets wisdom loves his own soul, he who cherishes understanding prospers. Proverbs 19:8

Blessings, Dottie


No comments:

Post a Comment