Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Red Words in Scripture



YOUR GRIEF WILL TURN TO JOY!
Matthew 5:4  Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Matthew 5:4 You’re blessed when you feel you’ve lost what is most dear to you. Only then can you be embraced by the One most dear to you. The Message
Luke 6:21 Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh.
John 16:20 You will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve but your grief will turn to joy.
John 16:22 Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice and no one will take away your joy.

YOUR GRIEF WILL TURN TO JOY!
Dear Father,
Thank you, Lord for giving comfort to me in times of grief. It’s hard to believe we’re blessed when we weep! We are so forlorn and lost then. I know tears help us face inner pain – yet I resist the pain of crying. Weeping has helped me resolve hurts from the past - layers and layers of inner hurt. Shedding tears also helps me face my sins and deceit and come to you and repent. Your forgiveness comforts me.

You have been with me as I grieved over many losses especially lost loved ones. Knowing you has changed my grieving. Life makes sense with You. I know my grief will turn to joy! What a promise. I thank you that I have the present experience of living with joy in this world as well as the future promise of living joyfully with you eternally. I thank you for the promise of Your comfort.

Blessings, Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment