Monday, April 29, 2019

CHANGE


Change is always with us. I began this blog nine years ago on April 6th and wrote then about Change. Today I’m making another Change. I’m taking a long vacation from my blog - probably a permanent vacation. I need to simplify my life and this step will help. It’s a hard decision as I have enjoyed writing my blog and knowing that a few people at least were gaining ideas or even help from the information I shared. 

Nine years is a long time. My life on earth is probably going to end before April 6th of 2030. I’m looking forward to winding up my days here in meaningful ways and I’m looking forward to eternity in heaven! It will be amazing to spend eternity in the presence of almighty God. If you don’t believe so see my book reviews on books about heaven! (Click on the word heaven in LABELS to the right of this.) Also you can pick any topic any time to read more. The blog will stay on line for another decade I would think!

I hope that my blogs have been true to the heart and mind of God in Christ Jesus. I pray that all who have read my blog will continue to seek God, deepen their faith in Christ and follow his guidance. Don’t miss the blessings of knowing and loving Him.

“This same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches which have been given to us by Christ Jesus.” Phillippians 4:19

Blessings, Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Dottie: I understand your desire to take a vacation from blogging. I wish you well in your future endeavors. Peace and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete