Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA

Revelation 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1:17-18 Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One. I was dead and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

Revelation 2:8-9 These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again. I know your affections and your poverty yet you are rich!      

Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Jesus says he is the Alpha and the Omega, the Almighty, the First and the Last, the Living one. And he says he holds the keys of death and Hades. What a promise! He is the one and only God of the universe, the Creator, the Redeemer. 

Alpha is the first letter of the Greek Alphabet and Omega is the last. Jesus is saying he is supreme. He is the first and the last. He encompasses all knowledge and all wisdom and all power. He is in control of every person, every event, and every particle of the universe.

Father,
We thank you that you are the ALL Mighty God. We thank you for this promise that you are the beginning and the end. We thank you for giving us some understanding of what an ALL MIGHTY God you are. We can hardly grasp your eternal, almighty, everlasting power and glory. We praise you for revealing yourself to us. We praise you for Jesus Christ, our Lord and Master and the Master of the universe. We bow before you and praise and love you.
In Jesus name we pray. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment